- Various Rosters Available - 8:6 or 7:7
- Immediate start
- Flights from Perth or Busselton to/from the site
- Great company culture
- Supportive management team
- Generous Employee referral program
- Excellent hourly rates & leave entitlements
- Ongoing OEM and Internal mechanical training
- Salary sacrifice options available
- Discounted health insurance & health services
- Discounted vehicles
- Excellent team working environment
- Career development opportunities – Leading Hand, Supervision, and Technical Support roles
We are currently seeking Heavy Duty Diesel Fitters with Underground Drill experience to join our maintenance department.
With over 5,500 employees, the Byrnecut Group is a full-service underground mining contractor, providing services to major mine owners throughout Australia and Internationally. We operate a multi-million dollar fleet of specialised underground mining equipment across multiple continents and conditions.
- Performing scheduled and Breakdown maintenance on a large fleet of Underground Mining Equipment consisting of Sandvik Trucks, Sandvik Drills, and Loaders with an ancillary fleet of Volvo and Normet equipment
- Heavy Duty Trade Qualification
- Experience with underground equipment is preferred but not essential
- Must have the right to work in Australia
- Current and Valid Australian Manual Drivers Licence
- Experience in an underground maintenance environment is preferred but not essential
The successful candidates will be required to meet our pre-employment criteria including drug and alcohol screening.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.