- Employee referral program $$$
- Excellent rates and Even time rosters are available
- Great company culture
- Excellent team working environment
- Various locations across our WA Operations
- Flights ex Perth to/from site
- Accommodation and onsite camp facilities
- Salary sacrifice options available
- Novated Lease
- Discounted health insurance & health services
We are currently seeking experienced Underground Shift Supervisors for our Western Australian Operations.
With over 5,500 employees, the Byrnecut Group is a full-service underground mining contractor, providing services to major mine owners throughout Australia and Internationally. We operate a multi-million dollar fleet of specialised underground mining equipment across multiple continents and conditions.
- Must have a WA Shift Supervisors Ticket
- Must have Underground supervisory experience
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Current & Valid Australian Drivers Licence
- Must have the right to work in Australia
The successful candidates will be required to meet our pre-employment criteria including drug and alcohol screening.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.