- 2/1 rosters are available
- 10% Superannuation paid on all hours worked
- Employee Referral Program
- Opportunity for career growth
- Revised hourly rate
- FIFO from Cairns/Townsville & Brisbane to/from site
- DIDO Mt Isa option available
- Salary sacrifice options available
- Exclusive lifestyle benefits - Discounts with
travel providers, online shopping, sports
- Discounted health insurance & health services
- Discounted vehicles
- Excellent team working environment
- Great company culture
We are currently seeking experienced Underground Service Crew Operators for our Mount Isa Operations.
With over 5,500 employees, the Byrnecut Group is a full-service underground mining contractor, providing services to major mine owners throughout Australia and Internationally. We operate a multi-million dollar fleet of specialised underground mining equipment across multiple continents and conditions.
- 2+ years underground mining experience essential
- Experience in underground Service Crew
- Rights to work in Australia
- Current and Valid Australian Drivers Licence
- Candidates to reside in Queensland
- Conduct daily operator pre-start checks on all vehicles and mobile plant
- Operation of Integrated Tool Carrier to transport various items from laydown yard/s to underground areas
- Install, maintain and repair all underground services e.g.: air/water/pump lines, ventilation bags, temporary electrical cables, submersible pumps in sumps, Mono pumps and clean / maintain explosive areas
- Installing and removing communication equipment/knocker line as per site policies
- Assist with the construction of ventilation walls
- Install grout, plate, and tension of cable bolts
- Safely use hand tools to undertake certain tasks
This position is open to Australian residents only.
The successful candidates will be required to meet our pre-employment criteria including drug and alcohol screening prior to an Offer of Employment being made.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.