- Various rosters available
- Ongoing training & support provided with an RTO at no extra cost
- 10% Superannuation paid on all hours worked
- Exclusive lifestyle benefits - Discounts with travel providers, online shopping, sports and entertainment
- A generous length of service rewards program
- Generous employee's referral program
- Accommodation and onsite camp facilities
- Salary sacrifice options available
- Discounted health insurance & health services
- Discounted vehicles
- Flights from Perth to/from site
- Revised Hourly Rate
- Excellent team working environment
We are currently seeking experienced Underground Service Crew & Paste Crew for our WA operations.
With over 5,500 employees, the Byrnecut Group is a full-service underground mining contractor, providing services to major mine owners throughout Australia and Internationally. We operate a multi-million dollar fleet of specialised underground mining equipment across multiple continents and conditions.
- 6 Months of underground experience essential
- Rights to work in Australia
- Current and valid Australian Drivers Licence
- Experience in Underground Service & Paste Crew
- Candidates to reside in Western Australia
- Paste and service crew experience
- Operation of Integrated Tool Carrier to transport various items from laydown yard/s to underground areas
- Conduct daily operator pre-start checks on all vehicles and mobile plant
- Install, maintain and repair all underground services e.g.: air/water/pump lines, ventilation bags, temporary electrical cables, submersible pumps in sumps, Mono pumps and clean/maintain explosive areas
- Installing and removing communication equipment/knocker line as per site policies
- Install & repair paste pipes
- Flushing of paste lines
- Assist with the construction of ventilation walls
- Install grout, plate, and tension of cable bolts
- Safely use hand tools to undertake certain tasks
- Train new personnel in all aspects of service crew
The successful candidates will be required to meet our pre-employment criteria including drug and alcohol screening.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
This Position is open to Australian residents only.