- Great company culture and team working environment
- Employee referral program
- Excellent hourly rates & leave entitlements
- Ongoing OEM and Internal mechanical training
- Salary sacrifice options available
- Discounted health insurance & health services
- Discounted vehicles
- Career development opportunities
We currently have a great opportunity for a qualified Rhino Box Hole Operators to join our growing team on our rhino drill rigs.
Raising Australia is a specialist raise-drilling contractor within the Byrnecut Group, offering expert services to assist with the extraction of minerals underground. We have completed projects across Australia and Indonesia, using our modern fleet of machinery including electric-hydraulic drill rigs capable of box hole boring and conventional raise drilling.
- Full Australian working rights
- Valid Australian manual driver’s licence
- Minimum 2 years’ experience operating underground machinery
- Current Senior First Aid certificate
- Current national police clearance (within 6 months)
- Experience operating Sandvik, Robbins Drills, light vehicles and wheel loaders in an underground environment is highly desired but not essential
- Work effectively with multiple clients across different mine sites
- Great communication skills
- Operate and maintain Rhino 100HM Box hole Drill
- Toyota Land Cruiser VDJ79 utilities
- Operate Integrated Tool Carriers
- Ancillary Equipment
- Transporting machinery and parts between sites
The successful candidates will be required to meet our pre-employment criteria including drug and alcohol screening prior to an Offer of Employment being made.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.