- Paid flights from the East Coast!
- Family Friendly 8:6, 7:7 and 14:14 rosters available
- Competitive hourly rates
- Flights from Perth, Geraldton and Busselton to/from site
- Onsite accommodation and messing facilities
- Generous employee referral program
- Opportunity for career growth
- Paid Parental Leave
- Discounted Health insurance with Bupa, HBF and Medibank
- AHG discounted vehicles and services
- Novated leasing through Toyota Fleet Management and NLC
- Accor Hotels discounts
We are currently seeking experienced applicants to fill our Underground Shift Electricians (FIFO) for our Western Australian Operations.
With over 5,500 employees, the Byrnecut Group is a full-service underground mining contractor, providing services to major mine owners throughout Australia and Internationally. We operate a multi-million dollar fleet of specialised underground mining equipment across multiple continents and conditions.
- Carrying out electrical installations on systems up to 1000V AC
- Performing scheduled maintenance, statutory testing and inspections
- Perform breakdowns on mobile and fixed plant equipment
- Mobile drilling machine servicing
- Installing underground electrical and communication reticulation systems
- Experience as an Underground Shift Electrician (hard rock mining)
- WA Electrical Licence
- WA C-Class (manual) Driver's Licence
- Current Senior First Aid/CPR & Low Voltage Rescue certificates
- Working at Heights certificate
- Highly Voltage Switching ticket highly regarded
- Strong experience with Sandvik DD21, DD422i, DL421 mobile drilling machines
- Western Australian electrical license
- Electrical Trade Certificate
- First Aid Certificate
- Low Voltage Rescue
- Working at heights
- High Voltage switching ticket highly regarded
- Must have the rights to work in Australia
The successful candidates will be required to meet our pre-employment criteria including drug and alcohol screening prior to an Offer of Employment being made.
Due to the high volume of applications received for our advertised positions, only those applicants who are short listed will be contacted. To those applicants not short listed, we extend our appreciation for considering Byrnecut Australia Pty Ltd as a potential employer.