- Competitive remuneration package, including incentive payment and performance bonuses
- 6/3 FIFO rosters
- Flights covered from POH to/from site
- Accommodation and onsite camp facilities
- Great team working environment
We are currently seeking applications from experienced Underground Electricians to join our projects in Africa in 2023.
The Byrnecut Group is a full-service underground mining contractor, providing services to major mine owners throughout Australia and Internationally. We operate a multi-million dollar fleet of specialised underground mining equipment across multiple continents and conditions.
- Relevant trade qualifications (current electrical degree, diploma or trade certificate)
- Demonstrated track record in mining related underground electrical work
- A High Voltage Switching certification
- Experience in HV & LV underground electrical reticulation
- Experience in maintenance/fault finding on Sandvik Drills
- Repair and overhaul/rebuild experience on Flygt submersible pumps
- Experience in installation and maintenance of underground communications systems
- Experience in Supervision
- A current passport
- A commitment to safe work practices
- Be self motivated and willing to liaise and interact with local cultures
- Be able and willing to live offshore for the rostered period
- Installation of electrical cables to the roof of the underground workings for power sources
- Installation and maintenance of all underground electrical installations
- Regular servicing of drill rig power packs
- Maintenance of electrical records
The successful candidates will be required to meet our pre-employment criteria including drug and alcohol screening prior to an Offer of Employment being made.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.