- 8/6 & 7/7 rosters are available
- Great company culture
- Superannuation paid on all hours worked
- Employee Referral Program $$$
- Excellent hourly rates & leave entitlements
- Ongoing OEM and Internal mechanical training
- Accommodation and onsite camp facilities
- Salary sacrifice options available
- Discounted health insurance & health services
- Discounted vehicles
- Excellent team working environment
- Career development opportunities
We are currently seeking an experienced Underground Technical Support Load and Haul Specialist for our Operations.
With over 5,500 employees, the Byrnecut Group is a full service underground mining contractor, providing services to major mine owners throughout Australia and Internationally. We operate a multi-million dollar fleet of specialised underground mining equipment across multiple continents and conditions.
- You will be working with a dynamic maintenance team to provide technical and maintenance support of Byrnecut Load and Haul fleet
- The position is a roaming site role and will provide mentoring of new to industry employees ensuring they achieve the highest standards in preventative maintenance
- The role will also include commissioning of new equipment, monitoring of cutting edge technology and maintenance strategies to assist the team achieving maximum machine reliability
- Trade Qualification
- Experience with Sandvik Underground Load and Haul Equipment
- Must have the right to work in Australia
- Current and Valid Australian Manual Drivers Licence
The successful candidates will be required to meet our pre-employment criteria including drug and alcohol screening.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.