Middle East & Africa
- Competitive remuneration package, including incentive payment and performance bonuses
- 5/3 FIFO rosters
- Flights covered from Australian POH to/from site
- Accommodation and onsite camp facilities
We are currently seeking expressions of interest from experienced Safety, Environment, Quality and Training professionals to join our projects in Africa and the Middle East in 2023.
The Byrnecut Group is a full-service underground mining contractor, providing services to major mine owners throughout Australia and Internationally. We operate a multi-million dollar fleet of specialised underground mining equipment across multiple continents and conditions.
- At least 5 years mining industry experience in an underground environment
- At least 5 years’ experience in Occupational, Health, Safety, & Training management
- Hold a Certificate IV (TAE40116) in Workplace Training and Assessment
- Hold a Cert IV or Diploma (BSB51315) in Workplace Health & Safety (or equivalent)
- Hold a current Senior First Aid Certificate
- Demonstrated use of Microsoft Office software: Outlook, Excel, Word; PowerPoint, etc
- Demonstrated use in INX - InControl and InTution data base systems
- Be self-motivating and willing to liaise and interact with local cultures
- An Australian National Police Clearance
- A good understanding of Injury Management processes, particularly in an international environment will be highly regarded
- Liaising with our client's on health, safety, environmental, quality and training matters
- Ensuring SEQT management systems are monitored and maintained in accordance with Corporate and project specific Safety Management Plans
- Ensuring employee training and assessment requirements are monitored and maintained
- Conducting and coordinating incident investigations
The successful candidates will be required to meet our pre-employment criteria including drug and alcohol screening prior to an Offer of Employment being made.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.