We are currently seeking applications for a motivated individual for the position of Safety, Environment, Quality and Training (SEQ&T) Systems Administrator based in our Perth office.
With over 6000 employees, the Byrnecut Group is a full service underground mining contractor, providing services to major mine owners throughout Australia and Internationally. We operate a multi-million dollar fleet of specialised underground mining equipment across multiple continents and conditions.
- RTO training record and data entry maintenance
- Monitor system databases to ensure continuous reliable operation.
- Apply corrective techniques to system data bases when an error occurs
- Assist employees with data base trouble shooting via the SEQ&T helpline
- Data entry and reporting
- Working knowledge of databases (experience with INX, Moodle, Iauditor would be highly regarded)
- Experience using Microsoft
- Working in an administrative role would be highly regarded
- Working knowledge of training records management
- Full working rights within Australia
We are able to offer
- Immediate start
- Full time permanent position
- Free onsite parking
- Salary sacrifice options available
- Employee referral program with no cap on referrals
- Discounted health insurance & health services
- Discounted vehicles
- Workplace banking benefits
- Superannuation paid on ALL hours worked
- Great team working environment
- Excellent company culture.
The successful candidates will be required to meet our pre-employment criteria including drug and alcohol screening prior to an Offer of Employment being made.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.