- Competitive remuneration package, including incentive payment and performance bonuses
- Offering variable rosters ; 5 weeks on, 3 weeks off OR 6 weeks on, 3 weeks off
- Flights covered from Australian POH to/from site
- Accommodation and onsite camp facilities
We are currently seeking expressions of interest from experienced Mobile Plant Fitters to fill potential vacancies across our portfolio of international sites.
The Byrnecut Group is a full-service underground mining contractor, providing services to major mine owners throughout Australia and Internationally. We operate a multi-million dollar fleet of specialised underground mining equipment across multiple continents and conditions.
- The necessary trade qualifications
- Sandvik Underground mining machinery experience
- Appropriate experience in an underground maintenance environment
- Caterpillar, Volvo and Sandvik equipment experience
- A current passport
- A commitment to safe work practices
- Be self motivated and willing to liaise and interact with local cultures
- Be able and willing to live offshore for the rostered period
- Responsible to service and maintain all machinery and fixed plant, both surface and underground to maximise equipment utilisation
- Analyse failed parts and components and correct malfunctions
- Conduct required inspections to maximise equipment utilisation
The successful candidates will be required to meet our pre-employment criteria including drug and alcohol screening prior to an Offer of Employment being made.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.