- Competitive remuneration package, including incentive payment and performance bonuses
- 5/3 FIFO rosters
- Flights covered from Australian POH to/from site
- Accommodation and onsite camp facilities
We are currently seeking expressions of interest from experienced Underground Leading Hand Fitter to fill potential vacancies across our portfolio of international sites.
The Byrnecut Group is a full-service underground mining contractor, providing services to major mine owners throughout Australia and Internationally. We operate a multi-million dollar fleet of specialised underground mining equipment across multiple continents and conditions.
- The necessary trade qualifications
- Sandvik Underground mining machinery experience
- Appropriate experience in an underground maintenance environment
- Caterpillar, Volvo and Sandvik equipment experience
- A current passport
- A commitment to safe work practices
- Be self motivated and willing to liaise and interact with local cultures
- Be able and willing to live offshore for the rostered period
- Responsible for coordinating the servicing and maintenance of our mobile assets
- Monitor the use of materials and care of equipment and plant to minimise waste and damage
- Supervision of all workshop personnel
The successful candidates will be required to meet our pre-employment criteria including drug and alcohol screening prior to an Offer of Employment being made.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.