- Competitive remuneration package, including incentive payment and performance bonuses
- 5/3 FIFO rosters
- Flights covered from Australian POH to/from site
- Accommodation and onsite camp facilities
We are currently seeking expressions of interest from experienced Jumbo Operators to fill potential vacancies across our portfolio of international sites.
The Byrnecut Group is a full-service underground mining contractor, providing services to major mine owners throughout Australia and Internationally. We operate a multi-million dollar fleet of specialised underground mining equipment across multiple continents and conditions.
- Extensive experience in an underground mining environment
- Extensive Jumbo experience
- Proficiency in decline and level development
- A current passport
- A commitment to safe work practices
- Be self motivated and willing to liaise and interact with local cultures
- Be able and willing to live offshore for the rostered period
- Responsible operation of a single and / or multiple boom jumbo drilling rig
- Assessing ground conditions at the face and implement ground control according to site and safety requirements
- Ability to read and accurately follow mine instruction plan with skill and precision
- Communicate with surveyors, geologists, and engineers to optimise drill patterns and advance meters
The successful candidates will be required to meet our pre-employment criteria including drug and alcohol screening prior to an Offer of Employment being made.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.