- Rosters 7/7, 8/6, 14/14 & 2/1
- Revised rates of pay
- Flights available from Perth
- Career development opportunities
- Ongoing OEM and Internal mechanical training
- Superannuation paid on all hours worked
- Salary sacrifice options available
- Discounted health insurance & health services
- Discounted vehicles
- Career development opportunities – Leading Hand, Supervision and Technical Support roles
- Employee Referral Program
- Permanent position with an opportunity to work offshore
- Exclusive lifestyle benefits - Discounts with
travel providers, online shopping, sports
and entertainment - Red Balloon, Booktopia, Endota Spa, Cruise Guru, Event Cinemas & Escape hunt plus many more!
We are currently seeking Heavy Duty Diesel Fitters & Auto Electricians to join our Kambalda Operations.
With over 5,500 employees, the Byrnecut Group is a full-service underground mining contractor, providing services to major mine owners throughout Australia and Internationally. We operate a multi-million dollar fleet of specialised underground mining equipment across multiple continents and conditions.
- Performing scheduled and breakdown maintenance on a large Underground Mobile Fleet, you will be working in a dynamic maintenance team to achieve the highest standards in preventative maintenance and machine reliability
- Heavy Duty Trade Qualification
- Experience on Sandvik Mobile Equipment preferred
- Must have the right to work in Australia
- Current and Valid Australian Manual Drivers Licence
- Experience in an underground maintenance environment is preferred but not essential
- Preferred Candidate to reside in WA
The successful candidates will be required to meet our pre-employment criteria including drug and alcohol screening.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.