- 14:7 Roster available
- 10% Superannuation on all hours worked
- Generous employee referral program
- Opportunity for career growth
- Nationally accredited training at no extra cost
- Revised hourly rate
- FIFO options from Perth & Geraldton
- Salary sacrifice available
- Discounted health insurance & health services
- Exclusive lifestyle benefits - Discounts with
travel providers, online shopping, sports
- Discounted vehicle
- Excellent team working environment
Seeking Experienced Underground Truck Operators for our Western Australian Operations.
With over 5,500 employees, the Byrnecut Group is a full-service underground mining contractor, providing services to major mine owners throughout Australia and Internationally. We operate a multi-million dollar fleet of specialised underground mining equipment across multiple continents and conditions.
- Underground experience is essential
- Must have the rights to work in Australia
- Current and Valid Manual Australian Drivers Licence
- Preferred candidates to reside in Western Australia
The successful candidates will be required to meet our pre-employment criteria including drug and alcohol screening prior to an Offer of Employment being made.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.