- Family Friendly Rosters are available 7/7, 8/6 & 2/2
- Flights from Perth, Busselton, or Geraldton to/from site
- Generous employee referral program
- Opportunity for career growth
- Generous hourly rate
- Salary sacrifice options available
- Discounted health insurance & health services
- Exclusive lifestyle benefits - Discounts with travel providers, online shopping, sports and entertainment
- Discounted vehicle
- Excellent team working environment
We are currently recruiting Electricians with no previous underground mining experience for our West Australian-based operations.
With over 5,500 employees, the Byrnecut Group is a full-service underground mining contractor, providing services to major mine owners throughout Australia and Internationally. We operate a multi-million dollar fleet of specialised underground mining equipment across multiple continents and conditions.
- Carrying out electrical installations on systems up to 1000V AC
- Performing scheduled maintenance, statutory testing, and inspections
- Perform breakdowns on mobile and fixed plant equipment
- Mobile drill rig servicing
- Installing underground electrical and communication reticulation systems
- Western Australian Electrical License
- Electrical Trade Certificate
- First Aid Certificate
- Low Voltage Rescue is highly regarded
- Working at heights highly regarded
- High Voltage switching tickets are highly regarded
- Preferred candidates to be "WA based"
- Must have the right to work in Australia
- No previous mining experience required
The successful candidates will be required to meet our pre-employment criteria including drug and alcohol screening.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.