Middle East & Africa
- Competitive remuneration package, including incentive payment and performance bonuses
- 6/3 FIFO rosters
- Flights covered from Australian POH to/from site
- Australian quarantine costs covered
- Accommodation and onsite camp facilities
- Great safety record
- Great team working environment
We are currently seeking applications from experienced Underground Electrical Foreman to join our new projects in Africa and the Middle East in 2022.
The Byrnecut Group is a full-service underground mining contractor, providing services to major mine owners throughout Australia and Internationally. We operate a multi-million dollar fleet of specialised underground mining equipment across multiple continents and conditions.
- Relevant trade qualifications (current Australian electrical workers licence)
- Demonstrated track record in mining related underground electrical work
- A High Voltage Switching certification
- Experience in HV & LV underground electrical reticulation
- Experience in maintenance/fault finding on Sandvik Drills
- Repair and overhaul/rebuild experience on Flygt submersible pumps
- Experience in installation and maintenance of underground communications systems
- Experience in supervision
- A current passport
- A commitment to safe work practices
- Be self motivated and willing to liaise and interact with local cultures
- Be able and willing to live offshore for the rostered period
The successful candidates will be required to meet our pre-employment criteria prior to an Offer of Employment being made.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.