- Flights available from across Australia
- Full-time permanent positions
- Great company culture
- Various rosters available
- Accommodation and onsite camp facilities
- Salary sacrifice options available
- Employee Referral Program
- Discounted health insurance & health services
- Discounted vehicles
- Superannuation paid on all hours worked
- Excellent team working environment
We are currently seeking Heavy Duty Diesel Fitters with Sandvik Underground Drill experience to join our maintenance department.
With over 5,500 employees, the Byrnecut Group is a full-service underground mining contractor, providing services to major mine owners throughout Australia and Internationally. We operate a multi-million dollar fleet of specialised underground mining equipment across multiple continents and conditions.
- Performing scheduled maintenance and technical support to the site maintenance team on a large fleet of Sandvik Drills, you will be working within a small team of Drill specialists to achieve high standards in preventative maintenance and machine reliability
- Heavy Duty Trade Qualification
- Experience with Sandvik underground drills
- Must have the right to work in Australia
- Current and Valid Australian Manual Drivers Licence
- Experience in an underground maintenance environment is preferred but not essential
The successful candidates will be required to meet our pre-employment criteria including drug and alcohol screening.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.