- Various rosters available
- Employee referral program
- Flights paid to/from site
- Accommodation and onsite camp facilities
- Salary sacrifice options available
- Exclusive lifestyle benefits - Discounts with travel providers, online shopping, sports and entertainment
- Discounted health services through Move Forward Physiotherapy and Life Ready
- Discounted Qantas Club membership and joining fees
- AHG discounted vehicles and services
- Excellent team working environment
- Great company culture
We are currently seeking experienced underground Charge Up Operators for our operations in South Australia.
With over 5,500 employees, the Byrnecut Group is a full service underground mining contractor, providing services to major mine owners throughout Australia and Internationally. We operate a multi-million dollar fleet of specialised underground mining equipment across multiple continents and conditions.
- Development Charge Up duties
- Minimum 6 months development charging experience
- Charmec Operations-Emulsion
- Must have the right to work in Australia
- Current and Valid Australian Manual Drivers Licence
- Preferred candidates to reside in South Australia
The successful candidates will be required to meet our pre-employment criteria including drug and alcohol screening.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.