- Various Rosters available
- Great company culture
- Employee Referral Program
- Flights from Adelaide or Port Augusta to/from site
- Accommodation and onsite camp facilities
- Salary sacrifice options available
- Discounted health insurance & health services
- Discounted vehicles - Toyota & NLC
- Superannuation paid on all hours worked
- Generous length of service rewards program
- Excellent team working environment
- Exclusive lifestyle benefits - Discounts with travel providers, online shopping, sports and entertainment - Red Balloon, Booktopia, Endota Spa, Cruise Guru, Event Cinemas, Escape Hunt & many more
We are seeking experienced underground Bogger Operators for our South Australia sites.
With over 5,500 employees, the Byrnecut Group is a full service underground mining contractor, providing services to major mine owners throughout Australia and Internationally. We operate a multi-million dollar fleet of specialised underground mining equipment across multiple continents and conditions.
- Underground experience essential
- Must have current or recent experience as a Bogger Operator
- Must have the right to work in Australia
- Current and Valid Australian Manual Drivers License
- Preferred candidates to reside in South Australia
The successful candidates will be required to meet our pre-employment criteria including drug and alcohol screening.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.