- Various roster available
- Flights from Perth or Busselton to/from site
- Accommodation and onsite camp facilities
- OEM and in-house training both on and off site
- Salary sacrifice options available
- Discounted health insurance & health services
- Discounted vehicles
- Workplace banking benefits
- Superannuation paid on ALL hours worked
- Great team working environment
- Excellent company culture
We are currently seeking applications from motivated Automation Auto Electricians with Automine experience to fill positions for our Western Australian operations.
With over 5,500 employees, the Byrnecut Group is a full-service underground mining contractor, providing services to major mine owners throughout Australia and Internationally. We operate a multi-million dollar fleet of specialised underground mining equipment across multiple continents and conditions.
- Performing scheduled and breakdown maintenance on Sandvik LH517i Automine capable Loaders, Automine systems and operator stations
- Completing Automine levels setups, mapping of drives, compiling reports, operator and maintenance training when required
- Appropriate experience with Sandvik Heavy Mobile equipment
- Experience with Sandvik Heavy Mobile Plant
- The necessary trade qualifications
- Auto Electrical Trade Certificate
- Experience in an underground maintenance environment is preferred but not essential
The successful candidates will be required to meet our pre-employment criteria including drug and alcohol screening prior to an Offer of Employment being made.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.