- Competitive remuneration package, including retention bonus and performance bonus
- Rosters available: 6 weeks on, 6 weeks off rotation OR 5 weeks on, 3 weeks off
- Flights covered from Australian POH to/from site
- Accommodation and onsite camp facilities
- Great safety record
- Great team working environment
We are currently seeking applications from experienced Auto Electricians to join our project in Saudi Arabia.
The Byrnecut Group is a full-service underground mining contractor, providing services to major mine owners throughout Australia and Internationally. We operate a multi-million dollar fleet of specialised underground mining equipment across multiple continents and conditions.
- The necessary trade qualifications
- Underground mining machinery experience
- Appropriate experience in an underground maintenance environment
- Remote control experience
- Caterpillar, Volvo and Sandvik equipment experience
- A current passport
- A commitment to safe work practices
- Be self motivated and willing to liaise and interact with local cultures
- Be able and willing to live offshore for the rostered period
The successful candidates will be required to meet our pre-employment criteria prior to an Offer of Employment being made.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.